The Home Inspection Service is the fastest growing aspect of the Real Estate business. At the present time, Pro-Ed offers a complete comprehensive course that is available online. This course meets the education requirements in the state of South Dakota and provides it all in the comfort of your home! Once you have passed the State Exam, you can apply with the South Dakota Real Estate Commission (SDREC) to become a State Registered Home Inspector. Listed below are the requirements from the SDREC for obtaining your Home Inspector license:
How to Become a Registered Home Inspector in South Dakota
To become a registered home inspector in South Dakota an applicant must:
- Be of good moral character.
- Have successfully completed high school or high school equivalency.
- Have successfully completed an approved home inspector course of not less than 40 hours.
- Have successfully completed an examination administered by Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP). Exam information may be found at www.goamp.com or by calling 913.895.4600. Exam cost is $130. Click here for the candidate handbook
- Submit an application and application fee to the South Dakota Real Estate Commission.
- Receive approval of the application from the South Dakota Real Estate Commission.
HOME INSPECTION COURSE
(E) CE CREDIT
Click here to register today!